Maximize Your Showroom Visit
Planning a trip to our decorative hardware showroom to select hardware for your home project? Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your experience:
- Make an appointment. You’re welcome to drop in any time the open sign is lit, but scheduling an appointment with our showroom staff will eliminate long waits and assure you get the professional attention you deserve.
- Plan enough time. Depending on the size and complexity of your project you should allow one to two hours to select hardware for new home.
- Bring plans and drawings. . Architectural plans and cabinet elevations help us prepare accurate estimates and assist in the ordering process.
- Bring a piece of your house. Really, bring cabinet doors, flooring samples, tile, color swatches. Our hardware consultants love seeing what your project looks like. The more information you can bring, the better we’re able to guide your selections
- Bring builder information. Does your agreement with your builder include a finish hardware budget? We’ll help you make informed product choices so you stay on budget.
- Bring your designer or a friend. Don’t keep all the fun to yourself. We enjoy bouncing ideas around with anyone who’s excited about your project.
More Blog Posts >